You mean I can have these Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Fat Loss Bars for dessert and not have ALL THE GUILT?!
Yes! YES YOU CAN! There are just certain things that must be incorporated into my life in order to completely avoiding that awful feeling of deprivation. Chocolate + peanut butter + dessert = one of them. I mean really, who wants to give up chocolate, peanut butter or the amazing combo of both?! No one I know. And surely, no client I’ve ever worked with! CLICK HERE to check out some amazing clients success stories.
Back to the point! Here is the amazing Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Fat Loss Bars recipe – packed with good fat! And, you’ll get the bonus that it’s also gluten free + Keto Diet friendly. Because it such a simple healthy dessert recipe, it will also keep you both satiated and away from that cookie jar. This is such a fantastic, sugar free – low carb way to keep chocolate and peanut butter in your life.
Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Fat Loss Bars
- 1 1/2 packages Kerrygold Unsweetened Butter
- 1 jar Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter (your choice, Crunchy or Creamy; I like texture, so I use Crunchy!)
- 1/2 jar 365 brand unsweetened Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c. MCT Oil
- 1 1/2 packets “Chocolate Swirl,” Caffeine Free, Ketones *optional
- 1/2 c. Swerve Sweetener (I prefer powdered)
- …if NOT using Ketones powder, then up to 1 c. Serve Sweetener.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. Total of one or a combo: Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, OR Raw Cacao Nibs, OR BOTH!
1. Melt butter and peanut butter on LOW heat…
2. Once melted, add Chocolate ketone powder and/ or Swerve
3. Mix while melting to smooth out any clumpiness…
4. Turn off heat and let sit in the pan for a few minutes to cool slightly…
5. Pour into large casserole dish (9×13) + place in the refrigerator for 1 hour…
6. Sprinkle Chocolate Chips and/ or Cacao Nibs into the dish… they will sink slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours… then cut and serve or store in freezer!