These Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars are not only delicious, but they will fool the most stubborn holiday house guest! As a result of how good they are, they will also keep you on track.
I’m a huge proponent of cheating on clean foods. And, let’s be real, who wants to give up dessert?! No one I know. And surely, no client I’ve ever worked!! CLICK HERE to check out some amazing client success stories.
There are tons of benefits to low sugar, low carb and Keto friendly dessert recipes.
As a result, one of them is the feeling of pure satisfaction that you can have with these recipes during the holidays. Healthy and delicious dessert recipes like these Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars are extremely difficult come by. And even with all of your “clean eating” efforts, you don’t have to throw all of that away in one sitting. Nor do you have to be “keto” to enjoy them!
My clients love these types of recipes that they can make in large batches. Then, have them in the freezer when needed. And, I guarantee that you and your kids will LOVE these! Because they are incredibly satisfying and very filling as well. And they’re actually very hard to overeat!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dessert Bombs
Part 1: “Chocolate Frosting”
- 1 package Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 c. Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 c. MCT Oil
- 1 scoop Grassfed Beef Chocolate Protein Powder (or other Chocolate Protein of choice)
**This is optional. The one I use is sweetened with Stevia. I would only recommend a “pure” protein powder, not one that would be considered a full meal replacement. If you don’t want to add protein, then sub with an additional 1/4 c. Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- …OR 1/4 – 1/2 c. Serve Confectioner’s Sweetener
Putting everything together!
1. Let the package of butter sit on the counter until very soft.
2. Add to mixing bowl… Electric mixer of some kind is best.
3. Whip butter… then add MCT oil… then slowly add the Cacao Powder and the Protein Powder OR the Sweetener. (Note: I used the protein powder for the sweetener as well as for the extra chocolate flavor; not for the protein.)
4. Place into a container and refrigerate overnight.
**Once the butter is softened, “Part 1” takes about 10 minutes! And… WARNING (LOL) you may not care for the taste if this “frosting” right away. It takes a few hours for the flavors to blend together which is why it’s best to sit overnight.
Part 2: “The Peanut Butter Bar”
- 1 1/2 packages Kerrygold Unsweetened Butter
- 1 jar Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter (your choice, Crunchy or Creamy; I like texture, so I use Crunchy!)
- 1/2 c. MCT Oil
- 1 1/2 packets “Chocolate Swirl,” Caffeine Free, Ketones *optional
- 3/4 c. Swerve Sweetener (granulated)
- …if NOT using Ketones powder, then up to 1 c. Serve Sweetener.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. Total of one or a combo: Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, OR Raw Cacao Nibs, OR BOTH!
Last of the instructions… I promise!
1. Melt butter and peanut butter on low heat…
2. Once half melted, add Chocolate ketone powder and/ or Swerve
3. Mix while melting to smooth out any clumpiness…
4. Turn off heat and let sit in the pan for a few minutes to cool slightly…
5. Pour into large casserole dish (9×13) or you can use multiple smaller dishes.
6. Sprinkle Chocolate Chips and/ or Cacao Nibs into the dish… they will sink slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours!
Are you ready to finally stop the guess work and dial in those Macros to get results?! CLICK HERE to contact me TODAY!