16 oz. Chopped Chicken
1-2 Celery Stalks
2-3 Green Onions
1/3 c. Healthy Mayo or Olive Oil (*you can combine and use both)
- Choose Organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Clean celery and green onions, then chop into small pieces
- Add chopped chicken to a bowl
- Add celery and green onions and mix. You can always add more or less chicken, more or less celery and green onions for whatever ratio you like.
- Add Mayo and/ or Olive Oil. (I prefer a combination of both so I get the taste of the mayo and the health benefits of the Olive Oil. Even though you’re using a healthier Mayo, its still not perfect! Recommended Mayo Brand: Primal Kitchen)
- Add sea salt to taste along with garlic powder if using.
- Stir together!
- If possible, let sit for a few hours before eating. Taste the final result and decide if you want to make any adjustments to the recipe.