You mean I can have dessert and lose weight at the same time?!
Yes! YES YOU CAN! There are just certain things that must be incorporated into my life in order to maintain my 65 lb. weight loss results while completely avoiding that awful feeling of deprivation. And these Almond Butter Fat Bombs that were featured last week on Fox 40 Sacramento do just that. I absolutely love that I no longer feel deprived of having desserts since I’ve been on Keto LCHF, neither do my clients that I’ve coached over the last 13 years. And really, I’ve had yoyo diet deprivation to last me a lifetime. Sound familiar?! CLICK HERE to check out the segment replay!
This is Sacramento, CA Nutritionist Dani Conway and I help my clients *ditch the diet* lose stubborn weight and gain energy! Imagine finally feeling freedom from food and comfort in your own skin!! Imagine living your life enjoying time with your spouse, family and kids; and most importantly, not freaking out about what you’re going to eat for your next meal or snack. Imagine being able to make any meal plan work for you. Imagine knowing exactly what to order in a restaurant. Going shopping and knowing that the lonely feeling of being in that dressing room with a pile of clothes that don’t fit is totally a thing of the past.
I was on this same journey myself … I was 65 lbs. overweight on a fat free diet. The food cravings were agonizing and legit ran (and ruined!) my daily focus. I was unsatisfied after a meal and was worried about what and when I would eat next. Social situations were scary AF and caused me a ton of anxiety. I knew living in agony over food was not an option (I was in my 20s!!) and something had to shift. I had tons of hormone issues and digestive problems as well.
So, Fat Bombs to help with sugar cravings?! YES PLEASE!
Enter “eat fat burn fat” before it was even a thing. This was over 13 years ago prior to becoming certified in all things holistic nutrition and functional medicine – getting to the root cause to achieve true weight loss, fat loss, energy, focus and more. Are you tired of being fat and tired? Tired of going on a “diet” to feel completely deprived and end up bingeing after two weeks of said “DIE-T” ? Are you finally ready to #UNdiet? Are you ready for a program that is 100% customized for your metabolism so you can burn off that stubborn fat once and for all?!
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you should definitely grab my free ebook, “How to Eat Fat & Get Fit… Stop Starving, Start Living!” It is packed with TONS of helpful information on counting Macros, how to do this Keto LCHF diet thing the right way, and much more! CLICK HERE – click the “Download Now” button and grab your free copy! You’ll learn what you need to change to finally get your weight loss results.
In the mean time, here is the amazing real food – good fat – gluten free – Keto Diet friendly – simple AF healthy dessert recipe that will keep you both satiated and away from that cookie jar. This is such a fantastic, sugar free – low carb way to keep chocolate and almond butter in your life.
- 10 oz. Organic Coconut Oil
- 20 oz. Almond Butter (Organic preferred – and your choice, Crunchy or Creamy; I like texture, so I use Crunchy!)
- 1/2 c. MCT Oil or Brain Octane Oil
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. Organic Almond Extract (love the brand Simply Organic!)
- 1 1/2 packets “Chocolate Swirl” or “Swiss Cacao NAT” Caffeine Free, Ketones *optional
- 1/2 c. Swerve Sweetener (granulated)
- …if NOT using Ketones powder, then up to 1 c. Serve Sweetener.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. Total Raw Cacao Nibs
1. Melt Almond Butter and Coconut Oil on LOW heat…
2. Once melted, add Chocolate ketone powder and/ or Swerve
3. Mix while melting to smooth out any clumpiness… add salt.
4. Turn off heat and let sit in the pan for a few minutes to cool slightly…
5. Pour into large casserole dish (9×13) + place in the refrigerator for 1 hour…
6. Sprinkle Cacao Nibs into the dish… they will sink slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours… then cut and serve or store in freezer!
To figure out the exact Macros of your recipe, create a recipe in Carb Manager with the exact amounts of the ingredients that you used as well as counting the exact number of servings you get from your recipe. Realize that these will vary slightly based on the size of the casserole dish (or dishes) that you use!
Questions? CLICK HERE to reach out to me ANY TIME!! Dani at Nutrition the Natural Way . com