This Simple Keto Mashed Cauliflower is delicious and is a great addition to any holiday meal, or throughout the year!
Simple Keto Mashed Cauliflower
1-2 Organic Cauliflower Heads
½ – 1 cup filtered water
High Speed Blender or Cuisinart
Organic Garlic Powder
Kerrygold Butter or Ghee
½ c. Whole Milk
½ c. Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and clean.
- Steam cauliflower – either in a steamer style pot or in a sauté pan with ¼ inch water at the bottom
- …Steam until very soft on medium or low-medium heat. Usually 20-25 minutes per head of cauliflower.
(Using a lower heat when steaming vegetables will preserve more of the nutrients and enzymes that they contain!)
- Put ½ – all cauliflower in a high speed blender or Cuisinart (if you make 2 heads then you’ may not be able to fit it all in at once.
- Add filtered water and Sea Salt to taste; usually 1 tsp up to 1 tbsp. depending on how much you make. Blend until creamy…
- You can either enjoy it like this or add any or all of the “Options” above…
Maybe try one or two of the options at a time. If there are dairy sensitivities, then just leave them out! In my house, we love the recipe just “as is” without the cheese or milk.
This is great for the holidays instead of mashed potatoes! It can even fool the most stubborn mashed potato connoisseur!
Need some help with customizing your Macros? CLICK HERE to contact me today to remove the guesswork once and for all!