How to Make Almond Butter Fat Bombs … as seen on Fox 40 Sacramento!
Yes! There are just certain things that must be incorporated into my life in order to completely avoiding that awful feeling of deprivation. And desserts are one of them! Enter these Almond Butter Fat Bombs that were recently featured on Fox 40 Sacramento. I absolutely love that I can have dessert and maintain my results. My clients that I’ve coached over the last 14 years feel the same way. I’ve had enough yoyo diet deprivation to last me a lifetime. Sound familiar?! (Click the video to check out the segment replay!)
If you’re still struggling with sugar cravings, learning how to make these Almond Butter Fat Bombs will seriously come to the rescue!
Enter “eat fat get fit” which has been a thing for quite some time despite what the diet industry would like to have you believe. If you’d like to dive into this a little further, you should definitely grab my free ebook, “CRUSH YOUR CRAVINGS!” It’s packed with TONS of helpful information on finding the right balance of foods, eliminating cravings and much more! CLICK HERE to grab your free copy!
In the mean time, here is the amazing, good fat and simple healthy dessert recipe that will keep you satiated and away from that cookie jar. This is such a fantastic, sugar free – low carb way to keep chocolate and almond butter in your life. And learning how to make these Almond Butter Fat Bombs will be a life saver!
Almond Butter Fat Fast – Fat Bombs
- 10 oz. Organic Coconut Oil
- 20 oz. Almond Butter (Organic preferred – and your choice, Crunchy or Creamy; I like texture, so I use Crunchy!)
- 1/2 c. MCT Oil or Brain Octane Oil
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. Organic Almond Extract (love the brand Simply Organic!)
- 1 1/2 packets “Chocolate Swirl” or “Swiss Cacao NAT” Caffeine Free, Ketones *optional
- 1/2 c. Swerve Sweetener (granulated)
- …if NOT using Ketones powder, then up to 1 c. Serve Sweetener.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. Total Raw Cacao Nibs
1. Melt Almond Butter and Coconut Oil on LOW heat…
2. Once melted, add Chocolate ketone powder and/ or Swerve
3. Mix while melting to smooth out any clumps … and add salt.
4. Turn off heat and let sit in the pan for a few minutes to cool slightly…
5. Pour into large casserole dish (9×13) + place in the refrigerator for 1 hour…
6. Sprinkle Cacao Nibs into the dish… they will sink slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours… then cut and serve or store in freezer!
To figure out the exact Macros of your recipe, create a recipe in Carb Manager with the exact amounts of the ingredients that you used as well as counting the exact number of servings you get from your recipe. Realize that these will vary slightly based on the size of the casserole dish (or dishes) that you use!