Organic or Humanely Raised Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to Broil and be sure oven rack is at least 6 inches away from top heating element.
- Clean pork chops.
- Place on a rack in a pan.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and sea salt on both sides.
- If you’d like to have more juice, add a layer of water in the pan no higher than ¼ inch and let excess seasonings fall into the pan so you have a nicely flavored “juice” to dip in.
- Put chops in oven… broil for approximately 15 minutes.
- **However, please check them often so they do not burn. You can also “bake” them at 350 for 10-15 minutes, and then put them under the broiler to complete cooking.
- Pork should be at a temperature of 180 degrees when cooked.