This Carnivore Keto Delicious Duck Legs recipe will having you eating more and weighing less in no time! Delicious meat recipes with various spices are SO key to alleviating food boredom as well as making your meals exciting and different.
One of the reasons I was on so many YOYO diets was because food was bland and tasted like crap. Sorry. Not sorry! There are just certain things that must be incorporated into my life in order to maintain my 65 lb. weight loss results. All while completely avoiding that awful feeling of deprivation. That is taste and flavor of my food 100%! The hundreds of women I’ve worked with would also agree that there is nothing like the flavor of amazing spices with meat that is cooked in its own juices, including the fat.
As a result, imagine feeling freedom from food and comfort in your own skin!! You’re not worried about what you’re going to have 2 hours later for dessert because dinner is SATISFYING.
So, there’s no more guess work on those ideal fat burning foods. Along with your ideal Macros. As a result, you know exactly how much protein, fat and carbs you need daily. If you’re still confused – I got you! CLICK HERE to check out the various ways I work with clients!
In the meantime, here is the recipe for these Carnivore Keto Delicious Duck Legs that will have you eating more and weighing less in no time!
Carnivore Keto Delicious Duck Legs
- Mary’s Duck Legs… up to 5 lbs. for ideal batch cooking!
- Organic Italian Seasoning (use all organic spices!)
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Sea Salt
- large pan to accommodate the amount of meat that works for you!
- Oven temp: 325 degrees
- add lemon juice
- low sugar BBQ sauce – I love Simple Girl Organic or Keto Primo
- Replace regular Sea Salt with Smoked Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Clean duck legs and place in pan.
3. Use a sharp knife to “score” the skin creating small lines in the skin to help the fat drip into the pan.
4. Season meat with sea salt to desired amount. (this tends to be different for everyone… I like to do a light amount and then add more if needed during meal time)
5. Then, season meat in the following order with GENEROUS amounts: garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika… heaviest on the Italian seasoning.
6. Bake uncovered for 50-90 minutes depending on how quickly your oven cooks + how many lbs. of duck legs you’re cooking. Ideally use a meat thermometer to be sure they’re done. Ideal internal temp= 170 degrees.
Save drippings for future use… cooking veggies or shrimp in duck fat are both amazing! Feel free to contact me if you have questions ~