BASIL BURGERS! My most favorite burger recipe EVER!!
8-10 oz. Grassfed Ground Beef (will make 4 patties)
½ head Romaine Lettuce
1-2 Bunches Fresh Basil
1 Red Onion
½ lb. Mushrooms
**Use Organic ingredients if possible.
- Heat grill or preheat broiler oven
- Make meat patties… no binder needed. Just mash the meat together!
- Season with sea salt, garlic powder and paprika on both sides of patty.
- Clean mushrooms and onions.
- Grill or broil meat until cooked to desired liking…
- While meat is cooking… sauté onions and mushrooms in coconut oil with dash of sea salt.
- Clean Romaine and Basil.
- Place lettuce on plate, then basil leaves… then meat patty (or you can break into smaller pieces at a time!) This is what we do; its messy but delicious! Then mushrooms and onions, a dash of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Eat as a “wrap!” Again, messy and delicious!!
- The original recipe is above, however, you can serve with all types of condiments… Organicville Ketchup or BBQ sauce, healthy mayonnaise, olive spread and so much more. Be creative!
This is a great recipe whether you follow a paleo diet, Ketogenic diet, modified keto nutrition plan, low carb plan or Metabolic Typing. Are you struggling with what kind of diet to follow and you’re not even sure what any of these things are? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY ONLINE 6 WEEK SUCCESSFUL FAT LOSS PROGRAM. You’ll learn what’s right for YOU!
Email me any time to Dani at Nutrition the Natural Way . com with questions or CLICK HERE to follow me on Facebook as well!