8-10 oz. Grassfed Ground Beef (will make 4 patties)
½ head Romaine Lettuce
1-2 Bunches Fresh Basil
1 Red Onion
½ lb. Mushrooms
**Use Organic ingredients if possible.
- Heat grill or preheat broiler oven
- Make meat patties… no binder needed. Just mash the meat together!
- Season with sea salt, garlic powder and paprika on both sides of patty.
- Clean mushrooms and onions.
- Grill or broil meat until cooked to desired liking…
- While meat is cooking… sauté onions and mushrooms in coconut oil with dash of sea salt.
- Clean Romaine and Basil.
- Place lettuce on plate, then basil leaves… then meat patty (or you can break into smaller pieces at a time!) This is what we do; its messy but delicious! Then mushrooms and onions, a dash of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Eat as a “wrap!” Again, messy and delicious!!
- The original recipe is above, however, you can serve with all types of condiments… Organicville Ketchup or BBQ sauce, healthy mayonnaise, olive spread and so much more. Be creative!
This is a great recipe whether you follow a paleo diet, Ketogenic diet, modified keto nutrition plan, low carb plan or Metabolic Typing. Are you struggling with what kind of diet to follow and you’re not even sure what any of these things are? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY ONLINE 6 WEEK SUCCESSFUL FAT LOSS PROGRAM. You’ll learn what’s right for YOU!
AND, if you’re looking to enhance a low carb plan or even a Keto Diet, supplemental ketones or therapeutic ketones are extremely beneficial for many reasons. Ketones are simply an alternative fuel source that the body makes as a by product or result of a healthy fat metabolism. They can be made by the body through keto nutrition or Ketogenic Diet or Keto Diet or they can be taken as a ketone supplement.
Therapeutic ketones have many health benefits such as fat loss, fast and focused energy, reduced brain fog and increased focus, appetite suppression, better mood, better sleep, better digestion and clear skin and taking them as a supplement can still benefit you if you’re not on a Ketogenic Diet. A product called Keto OS or Keto//OS is what I recommend for supplemental ketones. CLICK HERE to learn more about what happens in the body when we have this alternative fuel source called ketones. If you’d like to try ketones for yourself to experience that alternative fuel source of ketone energy, burning fat properly for true fat loss, CLICK HERE, or email me any time for a 5-Day Experience!
Email me any time to Dani at Nutrition the Natural Way . com with questions or CLICK HERE to follow me on Facebook as well!