These Low Carb Banana Pancakes are a delicious weekend breakfast alternative. You’ll feel like you’re cheating… without cheating!
Low Carb Banana Pancakes
3 Bananas (Choose 2 ripe and 1 “green tipped”)
6 Eggs (2 eggs per each banana used)
1 tsp. Cinnamon
Dash of Sea Salt
Butter, Ghee or Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ c. Gluten Free Oats – these can be added to make the pancakes a bit heartier, or if you choose not to use the additional options below. Also, a good option if you’re fairly active on the weekends or recovering from some type of training run, bike ride, etc.
Pecans or Walnuts
Dash Maple Syrup
Butter or Ghee
…or be adventurous and use all of the above!
- Mash the bananas
- Either by hand in a bowl or in a blender… add bananas and eggs. Beat together lightly
- Add Cinnamon, Sea Salt and Vanilla
- Melt oil of choice in pan to medium heat
- Pour pancakes individually. They’re very delicate so if you make them a bit smaller, they’re easier to flip J
- Cook for a couple minutes on each side.
- Serve with any or all of the suggested toppings!
ENJOY these amazing Low Carb Banana Pancakes! 🙂
Tired of the guesswork?! CLICK HERE to contact me TODAY!