Thanks for visiting! This is an amazing real food, good fat, gluten free, Salmon or any fish recipe that will keep you satiated and help avoid those after dinner sugar cravings.
Such a great way to get those anti-inflammatory Omega 3 fats into your body! This recipe will support anything from a Low Carb to light keto nutrition plan or strict ketogenic lifestyle and gives you tons of flavor with your protein, good fat with not too many carbs.
Boredom with recipes is the first reason why we fail on diets. And, the reason we get food and sugar cravings throughout the day is because we consume too many carbs in relation to how much protein and fat we take in. Are you tired of playing the guessing game on what’s good for YOU? CLICK HERE to schedule your 1:1 Nutrition & Wellness Audit Session ASAP so you can find out how to move forward towards your goals immediately!
- Wild Alaskan Salmon (you can use Cod fish as well)
- Organic Dried Dill
- Organic Garlic Powder
- Organic Lemon
- Sea Salt
- Ghee or Butter
*Figure about 4-6 ounces fish per person
- Rinse fish with filtered water.
- Season fish with generous layer of garlic powder and dill; add a dash of sea salt.
- Use the back of a spoon to press the seasoning into the fish so it “sticks.”
- You can bake or sauté the fish…
- Add teaspoon of ghee or butter to sauté pan… let melt. Add some dill to the pan while its melting.
- Place fish in with skin side up and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. Then turn over.
- Gently cut the fish in half to check the center to see that it’s cooked. When cooked the fish will no longer be translucent in the center.
- Serve with lemon!
Note: you can always sprinkle with more sea salt! Some fish is saltier than others so it’s always best to add salt after tasting the finished product if necessary vs. over salt before cooking.
Cod fish is an alternative to Salmon that is slightly less expensive. Health benefits and Omega 3 oils in Salmon are definitely better. DO NOT use Tilapia. This is a wonderful recipe whether you’re paleo, gluten free, keto nutrition or modified ketogenic diet or low carb. It can even be utilized with Metabolic Typing! Email me with any questions Dani at Nutrition the Natural Way . com