This is a super simple chicken recipe! It works whether you’re paleo, keto nutrition, low carb or follow a modified Ketogenic Diet as well as if you eat right for your Metabolic Type. If you have a fast metabolism, definitely opt for chicken thighs instead of chicken breast!
- Mix dried ingredients in a bowl – almond flour, coconut, garlic powder and sea salt.
- Beat egg in a separate bowl…
- Add oil to frying pan and heat to medium heat – until hot.
- Dip chicken in egg and then “coat” with dry mixture…
- Add meat pieces to pan…
- Try not to cook on high – avoiding the crusted layer from burning.
- If outside is browned and chicken is not yet cooked, bake in oven at 350 for up to 10 minutes.