Yep! You got it. Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert Bombs. They’re not only delicious, but they will fool the most stubborn holiday house guest! lol They will also keep you on track. There are just certain things that must be incorporated into my life throughout the holidays in order to maintain my 65 lb. weight loss results. All while completely avoiding that awful feeling of deprivation. Especially during the holiday season. You feel me?
I’m a huge proponent of #cheatclean … Who wants to give up dessert?! No one I know. And surely, no client I’ve ever worked!! I mean seriously, there are tons of benefits to low sugar, low carb and Keto friendly dessert recipes. One of them is the feeling of pure satisfaction that you can actually have these items during the holidays. You actually don’t even have to be “Keto” to enjoy them. Healthy and delicious dessert recipes are extremely difficult come by. And even with all of your “clean eating” efforts, you don’t have to throw all of that away in one sitting.
My clients love these types of recipes that they can make in large batches. Then, have them in the freezer when needed. I guarantee you, AND your kids, will LOVE these! They are incredibly satisfying and very filling as well. They’re actually very hard to overeat!
In case we haven’t met, this is Sacramento, CA Nutritionist Dani Conway and I help women *ditch the diet* + lose stubborn weight + gain energy! Imagine if you could eat more + weight less. No more freaking out about what you’re going to eat for your next meal or snack!
I know what ALLLLL of this is like because I experienced it for YEARS. Ready for change? I got you! I coach women just like you on all of the right fat loss strategies to achieve real results. Stop the YOYO. You will get to leave the food cravings, sugar cravings and extra lbs. behind as well. I have an online Fat Loss Course, Metabolic Fat Loss… Lose Weight + Crush Cravings + Spark Energy! And I work with clients individually as well. CLICK HERE to check out my 10 week online course, **Or CLICK HERE to simply connect with me + get your questions answered.
Ok back to the point. PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE! Along with the whole “eat fat burn fat” thing, I actually jumped into this LCHF (Low Carb High Fat) way of eating before it was even a thing. That was almost 12 years ago prior to becoming certified in all things holistic nutrition and functional medicine. Getting to the root cause to achieve true weight loss, fat loss, energy, and focus. I was finally able to balance my Macros for my body and metabolism. Stop counting calories and eat intuitively. All day hunger was gone. Which in and of itself, was a serious time for celebration. Lol
So, the moral? This recipe is a fantastic, no sugar, low carb, way to keep dessert in your life. And even better, these Fat Bombs will not kill all of the great weight loss + fat loss effort you’ve put forward throughout the year!
This recipe can be made as a one part or two part recipe… If you just want a “one part” then skip to Part 2, “The Peanut Butter Bar!” I will also say that I’m normally not one for “two part” recipes. In fact, I never make them! However, both parts of this recipe are SUPER easy, very quick and well worth it! So, without delaying this any further…..
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dessert Bombs
- 1 package Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 c. Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 c. MCT Oil
- 1 scoop PurePaleo Chocolate Protein Powder (or other Chocolate Protein of choice)
**This is optional. The one I use is sweetened with Stevia. I would only recommend a “pure” protein powder, not one that would be considered a full meal replacement. If you don’t want to add protein, then sub with an additional 1/4 c. Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- …OR 1/4 – 1/2 c. Serve Confectioner’s Sweetener
1. Let the package of butter sit on the counter until very soft.
2. Add to mixing bowl… Electric mixer of some kind is best.
3. Whip butter… then add MCT oil… then slowly add the Cacao Powder and the Protein Powder OR the Sweetener. (Note: I used the protein powder for the sweetener as well as for the extra chocolate flavor; not for the protein.)
4. Place into a container and refrigerate overnight.
**Once the butter is softened, “Part 1” takes about 10 minutes! And… WARNING (LOL) you may not care for the taste if this “frosting” right away. It takes a few hours for the flavors to blend together which is why it’s best to sit overnight.
- 1 1/2 packages Kerrygold Unsweetened Butter
- 1 jar Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter (your choice, Crunchy or Creamy; I like texture, so I use Crunchy!)
- 1/2 c. MCT Oil
- 1 1/2 packets “Chocolate Swirl,” Caffeine Free, Ketones *optional
- 3/4 c. Swerve Sweetener (granulated)
- …if NOT using Ketones powder, then up to 1 c. Serve Sweetener.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. Total of one or a combo: Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, OR Raw Cacao Nibs, OR BOTH!
1. Melt butter and peanut butter on low heat…
2. Once half melted, add Chocolate ketone powder and/ or Swerve
3. Mix while melting to smooth out any clumpiness…
4. Turn off heat and let sit in the pan for a few minutes to cool slightly…
5. Pour into large casserole dish (9×13) or you can use multiple smaller dishes.
6. Sprinkle Chocolate Chips and/ or Cacao Nibs into the dish… they will sink slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours!
Are you ready to finally stop the guess work and dial in those Macros to get results?! CLICK HERE to contact me TODAY!