Almond Butter Fat Fast Fat Bombs … You mean I can have dessert and reset my metabolism at the same time?!
Yes! YES YOU CAN! There are just certain things that must be incorporated into my life in order to maintain my 65 lb. weight loss results while completely avoiding that awful feeling of deprivation. And these Almond Butter Fat Fast Fat Bombs do just that. I absolutely love to do a “Fat Fast” every few months in order to keep my metabolism moving as fast as possible. And really, I’ve had enough juice cleanses AKA starving to last me a life time. Sound familiar?! I actually coach on this exact “Fat Fast” protocol in my 10 week, online, Metabolic Fat Loss Course!
This is Sacramento, CA Nutritionist Dani Conway and I help women *ditch the diet* lose stubborn weight + gain energy! Imagine finally feeling freedom from food and comfort in your own skin!! Imagine living your life enjoying time with your husband, family and kids not freaking out about what you’re going to eat for your next meal or snack. Knowing exactly what to order in a restaurant. Going shopping and knowing that the lonely feeling of being in that dressing room with a pile of clothes that don’t fit is totally a thing of the past.
I was on this same journey myself … I was 65 lbs. overweight on a fat free diet. The food cravings were agonizing and legit ran (and ruined!) my daily focus. I was unsatisfied after a meal and was worried about what and when I would eat next. Social situations were scary AF and caused me a ton of anxiety. I knew living in agony over food was not an option (I was in my 20s!!) and something had to shift. I had tons of hormone issues and digestive problems as well.
So, Fat Fast to reset metabolism?! YES PLEASE!
Enter “eat fat burn fat” before it was even a thing. This was over 12 years ago prior to becoming certified in all things holistic nutrition and functional medicine – getting to the root cause to achieve true weight loss, fat loss, energy, focus and more. Are you tired of being fat and tired? Tired of going on a “diet” to feel completely deprived and end up bingeing after two weeks of said “DIE-T” ? Are you finally ready to #UNdiet? Are you ready for a program that is 100% customized for your metabolism so you can burn off that stubborn fat once and for all?!
If you answered YES to any of these questions, let’s chat! CLICK HERE to set up your complimentary Discovery Call OR jump right into the “Nutrition + Wellness Audit Session” where you get to “download” EVERYTHING you’re doing and learn what you need to change to finally get your weight loss results!
Not ready for one on one coaching just yet? All good – I got you! CLICK HERE to check out my 10 week online course, Metabolic Fat Loss… a hormone rebalancing approach to finally #UNdiet + shed fat + gain energy!
In the mean time, here is the amazing real food – good fat – gluten free – Keto Diet friendly – simple AF healthy dessert recipe that will keep you both satiated and away from that cookie jar. This is such a fantastic, sugar free – low carb way to keep chocolate and peanut butter in your life.
Almond Butter Fat Fast – Fat Bombs
- 10 oz. Organic Coconut Oil
- 20 oz. Almond Butter (Organic preferred – and your choice, Crunchy or Creamy; I like texture, so I use Crunchy!)
- 1/2 c. MCT Oil or Brain Octane Oil
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. Organic Almond Extract (love the brand Simply Organic!)
- 1 1/2 packets “Chocolate Swirl” or “Swiss Cacao NAT” Caffeine Free, Ketones *optional
- 1/2 c. Swerve Sweetener (granulated)
- …if NOT using Ketones powder, then up to 1 c. Serve Sweetener.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. Total Raw Cacao Nibs
1. Melt Almond Butter and Coconut Oil on LOW heat…
2. Once melted, add Chocolate ketone powder and/ or Swerve
3. Mix while melting to smooth out any clumpiness… add salt.
4. Turn off heat and let sit in the pan for a few minutes to cool slightly…
5. Pour into large casserole dish (9×13) + place in the refrigerator for 1 hour…
6. Sprinkle Cacao Nibs into the dish… they will sink slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours… then cut and serve or store in freezer!
To figure out the exact Macros of your recipe, create a recipe in Carb Manager with the exact amounts of the ingredients that you used as well as counting the exact number of servings you get from your recipe. Realize that these will vary slightly based on the size of the casserole dish (or dishes) that you use!
Questions? CLICK HERE to each out to me ANY TIME!! Dani at Nutrition the Natural Way . com