Grassfed Ground Beef
Red Bell Peppers
Green Bell Peppers
Tomatoes or Pico de Gallo
Large skillet pan.
Optional: Mesquite seasoning
**Veggie option… no beef, lots of veggies of course and increase the amount of black beans per serving. Or, serve a combination of black beans with brown rice as well. If you follow a Keto Diet, best to add some extra avocado and salsa instead of the rice and black beans.
Amounts: 1 lb. of beef, 2-3 bell peppers and 1 onion will feed 3, possibly 4 people depending on size (child vs. adult), appetite, etc.
- Cut up and clean bell peppers and onions…
- Heat skillet and up to 1 tbsp of palm oil; figure 1 tbsp oil per lb. of meat.
- Add spices… paprika, garlic, sea salt (generous amount of each)
- Add meat when spices are slightly sizzling…
- When meat appears to be “half” cooked, then add veggies and cook until meat is done. Then turn off heat and cover for 5-10 minutes allowing the juices and flavors to blend together.
- Heat black beans on the stove…
- Fajitas can be served a few different ways… 1- as just a meat and veggie dish; if you prefer this way, adjust amounts accordingly as you’ll need more per person. 2- with ½ – 1 cup black beans. 3- with ½ cup black beans along with a rice or organic corn tortilla to have more “traditionally.”
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes or a fresh Pico De Gallo and sliced avocado. Add Cilantro and lime as well!This is a great recipe whether you follow a paleo diet, Ketogenic diet, modified keto nutrition plan, low carb plan or Metabolic Typing. If you’re looking to enhance a low carb plan or even a Keto Diet, supplemental ketones or therapeutic ketones are extremely beneficial for many reasons. Ketones are simply an alternative fuel source that the body makes as a by product or result of a healthy fat metabolism. They can be made by the body through keto nutrition or Ketogenic Diet or Keto Diet or they can be taken as a ketone supplement. Therapeutic ketones have many health benefits such as fat loss, fast and focused energy, reduced brain fog and increased focus, appetite suppression, better mood, better sleep, better digestion and clear skin and taking them as a supplement can still benefit you if you’re not on a Ketogenic Diet. A product called Keto OS or Keto//OS is what I recommend for supplemental ketones. CLICK HERE to learn more about what happens in the body when we have this alternative fuel source called ketones. If you’d like to try ketones for yourself to experience that alternative fuel source of ketone energy, burning fat properly for true fat loss, CLICK HERE, or email me any time for a 5-Day Experience!Email me any time to Dani at Nutrition the Natural Way . com with questions or CLICK HERE to follow me on Facebook as well!